Just before reading the rest of the post, you should that many of the warez apps which use MyDownZone and other similar sites to store the password of file X are just fake apps, scam, etc... They aren't malware, but only a way to some bastards to earn money each time someone fills one of the surveys.
Anyway, if you want still to get the password without completing the survey, follow this steps:
I will use http://mydownzone.com/pwbk.html as example.
1. Enter the website with Google Chrome. If you want to use Firefox, make sure Firebug plugin is installed.
2. Right click in the center of the page and select "Inspect element".
Copy the packed part of that function, that is:
4. Enter the website Try It Editor: http://www.w3schools.com/html/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_basic
and paste the copied code in the following way:
5. Press "Edit and Click Me »" and copy the website URL which appears at the right side:
In this example, the website is: http://www.satellitetvonyourpcblog.com/app/4/pindex.html
6. Enter that website. You will see "Process is successfully completed!". Then, press "Continue" and you will be redirected to another site (in the sample case: http://www.satellitetvonyourpcblog.com/app/4/ghjdftzrtvnsdxfnjgdcdbdhgj.html).
There you will find the password. :-)