Management magazine search

Loading

Saturday, August 27, 2011

If your Omnia 7 keeps rebooting randomly.... - www.hardwarezone.com.sg

If your Omnia 7 keeps rebooting randomly.... - www.hardwarezone.com.sg: "If your Omnia 7 keeps rebooting randomly...."

Better bring it to the service centre for a check...

2 days ago, when i was trying some app, my phone keeps rebooting, till a point that the samsung logo keep flashing and the phone wont boot.. i try taking the batt out n put back, no good...

when i try to hard reset, the hard reset just flash once then went back to constant flashing of samsung logo... brought it to samsung store, then find out motherboard faulty...

they changed a new one for me w/o voiding the warranty and got it back just now...

prior to that day, when i got my phone, never suspect it to be a lemon set. when i load app / download few videos, the phone would reboot. I tot its normal as my expectation for windows phone is not high, cause WM6.5.3 or earlier also got crashes/ memory leak issue. I thought it was norm...

When i got back my phone just now, i try dloading few videos at one go using easytube, then load those apps which cause my phone to reboot last time. My phone did not even reboot once... and it seems faster than before.

Come to think of it, maybe that time i try flashing mango beta, my phone die is because of faulty motherboard also...

gonna try flashing mango beta again... and i now luv WP7 more than before... must try to shake off those bad experiences i had with WM6.5.3 n before...

No comments: